Latest update: 8 March 2022
The beach resort of Cetraro Marina is situated on the Tyrrhenian Coast, in the Province of Cosenza.
It belongs to the comune of Cetraro and lies 55 kilometres north west of Cosenza, the provincial capital. The resort has two hotels while places of interest nearby include Acquappesa Marina, Cittadella del Capo and Diamante.
Cetraro Marina, located on the Calabrian coastline in Italy, is a charming seaside destination with a history rooted in its coastal location and maritime activities. While its history might not be as ancient as some other towns, Cetraro Marina has become a popular spot for beachgoers and travelers seeking relaxation by the sea.
- Beaches: Relax on the sandy shores of Cetraro Marina and bask in the Mediterranean sun. The town boasts pristine beaches and crystal-clear waters, making it a great place for swimming, sunbathing, and beach activities.
- Maritime Charm: Embrace the town's maritime heritage by exploring the marina area, watching fishing boats come and go, and experiencing the coastal lifestyle that has been a part of Cetraro Marina's identity for generations.
- Local Cuisine: Indulge in Calabrian flavors at local restaurants and beachside cafés. Sample fresh seafood dishes, traditional pasta, and local specialties that reflect the region's culinary heritage.
- Natural Beauty: Explore the natural surroundings of Cetraro Marina. Take leisurely walks along the coastline, enjoy the panoramic views of the sea, and experience the serenity of the Calabrian outdoors.
- Relaxation: Unwind by the sea, listen to the soothing sound of waves, and enjoy the laid-back atmosphere that comes with a coastal retreat.
- Water Sports: If you're an adventure enthusiast, you can find opportunities for water sports such as snorkeling, paddleboarding, and kayaking offered by local providers.
- Local Culture: Interact with the friendly locals and experience the warm hospitality that characterizes many coastal towns in Italy.
Cetraro Marina - frazione di Cetraro