The beach of Zia Culumba is situated along Sardinia's northern coast and forms part of the Capo Testa coastal area. The beach belongs to the Province of Sassari and is part of the Comune of Santa Teresa Gallura.
Nearby places of interest include Valle della Luna, Palau and Rena Bianca Beach in the seaside town of Santa Teresa Gallura.
Spiaggia di Zia Culumba, located near Santa Teresa Gallura in northern Sardinia, is a pristine beach that captures the allure of Sardinia's coastal splendor. With its turquoise waters, golden sands, and tranquil atmosphere, Zia Culumba offers visitors a serene escape into nature's beauty.
- Golden Beach: The beach's soft, golden sands create a perfect setting for relaxation, sunbathing, and leisurely walks along the shoreline.
- Crystal-Clear Waters: The clear and turquoise waters of Zia Culumba are ideal for swimming, snorkeling, and admiring the underwater marine life.
- Secluded Ambiance: The beach's relatively remote location and serene surroundings offer a sense of tranquility and privacy for visitors.
- Access: Zia Culumba is accessible by car from Santa Teresa Gallura and surrounding areas. It's recommended to use GPS or local directions to find the beach.
- Parking: Limited parking is available near the beach, so it's advisable to arrive early to secure a parking spot during peak seasons.
- Facilities: The beach maintains a natural ambiance, and facilities are limited. Visitors are encouraged to bring their own essentials, such as food, water, and beach gear.
- Outdoor Activities: Zia Culumba is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts, offering opportunities for swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing in a tranquil environment.
- Responsible Tourism: Visitors are urged to respect the environment, follow local regulations, and practice Leave No Trace principles.
Spiaggia di Zia Culumba
Zia Culumba Gallery